Available in print and as a PDF download – choose your option!
This is the fresh off the presses AUTUMN 2017 issue of The Lover – the sixth issue in total.
- Released in September 2017 (ships now!)
- 52 pages in full color
- glossy 100 gram paper
- 250 copies printed
- The War on human rights. Exclusive interview with a victim of state persecution. The horrendous story of the Swedish medical doctor stretches over several years and continents.
- Street photography in danger. A photographer in Berlin got in trouble – The Lover got an interview.
- Top 10 funkeiros under 20. Feature on the new trend of teenage rappers in Brazil.
- Nicola of Napoli! The legendary photographer is back with an 8-page feature – including the cover shot.
- Film analysis: Rambo’s young friend!
- Book review: Milo Yiannopoulos!
- Plus news, manga, reader letters and your regular dose of fierce satire!
The Lover does not contain any photos of frontal nudity or sex. It’s a political, historical and cultural journal, classified by the German National Library as “sociology” and “anthropology”. The Lover has been included in the collections of Schwules Museum, Berlin.