Issue 8 of Destroyer Magazine.
- Released in February 2009.
- 52 pages.
- Mixed color and black & white.
If you choose download, the PDF you get is a remastered version of the original release. It has been exported in 300 dpi, which is the same high resolution as was used when the magazine was printed. The file size is many times larger than for a standard download, so that you can enjoy the images in all their detail.
This premium download was created in January 2017 from the preserved original printing files from 2009.
The file size is 16.2 MB.
- The file becomes available immediately upon payment.
- Full thumbnail preview available.
- You can download your file five times.
- No refund for digital downloads.
- VAT will be added for customers in the EU.
- Feature on Hollywood movies in the 1930s.
- Part two of the feature on vintage magazines.
- A critical reading of Disney’s classic animation The Jungle Book.
- Photo reportage by Nicholas Prenter.
If you only choose the download edition, no shipping address is required.
Your download link will appear on the page after completed payment with credit card, and will also be emailed to you.