Issue 2 of Destroyer Magazine, originally released in October 2006.
- Size: 36 glossy pages in full color + 16 pages Destroyer Fiction.
- Print run: 1,000 copies.
- Availability: Sold out in print – available as a premium download (33.7 MB).
Your PDF download is a remastered version of the original release. It has been exported in 300 dpi, which is the same high resolution as was used when the magazine was printed. The file size is many times larger than for a standard download, so that you can enjoy the images in all their detail.
The file size is 17.6 MB.
This premium download was created in January 2017 from the preserved original printing files from 2006.
- The file becomes available immediately upon payment.
- Full thumbnail preview available.
- You can download your file five times.
- No refund for digital downloads.
- VAT will be added for customers in the EU.
- Master of Boy Photography. An exclusive interview with Wilhelm von Gloeden’s cultural descendant Cosidetto. 10 pages and plenty of never before published boy photos.
- The Artist and the Gang. New York photographer Shiraz Ansari writes about the subcultures he was admitted into with his camera.
- Boyscouts Galore. A tribute to French illustrator Pierre Joubert, who more than anyone formed the image of the scout movement.
- Column by Oscar Swartz.
- Photos by Chris Tranchier.
Since D2 is only available as a download, no shipping address is required.
Your download link will appear on the page after completed payment with credit card, and will also be emailed to you.