We protect the privacy of our customers and website users in a number of ways.
- All communication on the website is SSL encrypted.
- The website does not use any Google feature such as Analytics, Fonts or Youtube embeds, but it does use the WordPress plugin Jetpack by Automattic to provide statistics and prevent spam and malicious use of the website.
- When paying by credit card, the transaction takes place on the servers of Stripe, meaning we never see your credit card details.
- The shop system stores your data to make it convenient for you to place additional orders without entering your information again (that is, you can log in to access your old data), and to make it possible for you to access previous orders by logging in.
- Old shop records are deleted on a regular basis, and on request from a customer.
- We never share user data with any other entity, except if we would be forced to by relevant authorities. So far in our over ten years in business, we have not had a single request for user data.
This page was last checked/updated on 1st March 2017.